SharePoint 2010/2013 minimum of 2 to 4 years of live work experience and in depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Web Parts, Workflows using SharePoint Designer, Custom Workflows using WWF, custom events.
- Expertise in Developing Application Pages, Views and Custom Web Parts.
- Expertise in customizing with SharePoint designer.
- Hands on Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 / 4.0, ASP.NET, C#.NET, SQL 2008 R2
- Good knowledge of Out-of-the-box features of SharePoint.
- Experience with SharePoint Administration.
- Expertise in STSADM, Power shell, SharePoint Backup, Recovery.
- Configuring Claims, Forms & Windows authentication, LDAP integration added advantage.
- Experience upgrading and migrating from SharePoint 2007 to 2010.
- SharePoint 2013 knowledge is an added advantage.